A challenging game where you must fly a bird through some hoops by flapping its wings individually, either by yourself or co-op. Somewhat inspired by QWOP and Flappy Bird.
Play it here.
- Uses three.js for 3-D rendering
- Communication between client and server is done with WebSockets
- Most other .io games use WebRTC, but we decided this would be too much of a pain given the small scope of the game
- “Physics” and collision detection done from scratch
- Marek Pokorny (me): Client/server communication, collision detection, other math-heavy stuff
- David Stephan: 3-D rendering, software design, UI design, amazing 3-D pigeon model