Here are some of the projects I’ve worked on:
- birdgame.io: A challenging co-op 3-D flying game.
- From Ashes: A 2-D puzzle-platformer and shooter, taking place in a war-torn city in the near future.
- template-3d (name subject to change): A 3-D game engine written in C++ and lua using SDL2 and OpenGL. Might also become a game eventually, but currently serves as a primitive physics sandbox.
- flassh: A shell with built-in syntax for running commands on remote ssh servers.
- Airithmetic: An educational game utilizing the Leap Motion sensor.
- Face Off: A multiplayer online browser game where players use their face to control their character.
- Paranoia Keyring: An Android app for exchanging PGP keys in person using NFC.
- Virtual Screens: A VR application for simulating multiple monitors.